If you forget your password to the Scantek Management Portal you can reset it using the email and mobile number provided when your account was created.
- Navigate to the Management Portal and click Password recovery
- Enter the email and mobile number advised at account creation and click Recover
- Now check your email for a six-digit reset code. Copy the code from the email and return to the password reset screen.
Troubleshooting tip: Check your Junk folder if the confirmation email doesn't arrive in your inbox
- Paste the six-digit code into the top field.
Troubleshooting tip: Depending on your browser settings, the top field may display your email address. Delete your email address and enter the security code instead.
- Enter a new password in the second field, and confirm it again in the bottom field.
- Click Submit
- You will be taken to the login screen where you can log in using the new password you just created. Log in as per the article How do I log in to the Scantek Management Portal
Venue Entry customers, and those trialling our Next Generation portal, can also reset their password from within the portal. To do so:
- Click the drop-down arrow in the top right corner to access portal settings
- Click Change Password
- Enter your current password.
- Enter a new password in the second field and confirm it again in the bottom field. (Passwords must be a minimum of 12 characters).
- Click Submit