WebSDK version: 546-b82d71b
Portal version: 1.23.5
- Portal users
- Improvements to the passport capture screen for subjects will result in a better automatic match rate for these transactions, meaning less manual intervention for portal users.
- VOI Subjects
- The passport capture screen now provides more intuitive guidance to help VOI subjects position their passport in the correct orientation so that the ID information can be automatically captured.
- Upgrade of the user interface design of various screens in the capture process
- Improved performance of the passport capture process on iOS devices
The following issues have been closed:
- Filter settings when returning to the Transaction List after viewing the Transaction Details page
- Opening of the completed transaction in the management portal for NSW Digital Drivers License verifications
- Page loading for API generated transactions with blank first and last names
- Classification of Northern Territory Heavy Vehicle Licenses during capture process
- Capture of Western Australia Drivers Licenses with April date of birth
- Capture issue for UK Passport passport number field containing numeric value 0