Scantek's VOI Platform offers a pre-configured solution for conveyancers and other real estate professionals aligned to the ARNECC VOI Standard
The steps to complete a VOI request for a property transaction are to:
- Login to the Scantek VOI Management Portal
- Send a VOI request to the Person Being Verified via SMS or email
- Review the status of your VOI request via the Management Portal - Transaction List page:
- Needs Sign-Off means that the capture process has been completed by the Subject and all system checks have passed.
- Pending means that the capture process has not yet been completed by the Subject.
- Not Matched means that the capture process has been completed by the Subject but one or more system checks have failed. The Portal User should review the system generated results to confirm they are reasonably certain the results match via the Forced Match feature.
- Once the transaction is shown as Needs Sign-Off, please complete the Confirm Review stage
- Once the Confirm Review stage has been completed, the Verification of Identity Report is available for export.